It is an agreeable, amusement, thrill, adventurous activity. It gives you wings to feel light weight, free flying and explore the sky little closer. Those who want to experience this exciting spot Manali is the perfect place for them. In Manali you find Paragliding at Salong Valley, Fatru Mountain, Bir-Billing, Rohtang Pass and other. Manali beautiful Hills, Valleys, Waterfallsgive you the unforgettable experience.
BEFORE YOU GO
• When To GO- Paragliding is a fun, adventurous sport, but bad weather will spoil your day. In summers Humidity is very High, Monsoon is the worst time because Manali receives the heavy rainfalls. Winters are the best time for Paragliding.
• Take proper guidance- This is very essential. Before going for paragliding you should take a proper training. Keep your instructor advice in your mind.
• Safety Check- Before you final go properly check your equipment, safety harness, dress and other things.
• Price & Time taken- The price of Paragliding is 2,250 per person. Duration is 15 minutes ride.
• Where to Book- You can easily book your package through www.himachalyatri.com this is the most convince platform for booking.
• Why HY- There is several websites where you can book your package but “Himachal Yatri” is the only site where you get discount coupons on activities and restaurants along with your package booking. They fastidiously opt for packages and worth to meet your necessities. They give you the unforgettable journey experience.