Delhi to Manali
Delhi to Manali
Delhi to Manali is one of the engaging routes in North India. Manali is the Queen of Hills so it can be smoothly accessible from Delhi. The distance between Delhi to Manali is approx. 550km which takes 12 hours by road. Manali is located near the Beas River and it is the most visited hill station. It is the evergreen destination by Indian families. The beauty of Manali always attracts you no matter which season you choose to plan, that’s why this is one of the busiest route. The reason for his popularity is that it has something for everyone. If you think for an unplanned destination, Manali is perfect for you.
How to reach
• By Air- The nearest airport in Manali is Bhuntar. The flight from Delhi to Manali takes approx. 1hour 20 minutes. Summers Vacations are just about to come, so plan your trip.
• By Train- from Delhi to Manali there is no direct train because Manali doesn’t have any railway station its own. However, the nearest railway station is located in Joginder Nagar, which is not directly connected to Delhi. So the train route is not favorable from Delhi to Manali.
• By Road- The distance between Delhi to Manali is approximately 550km. This is the most convenient way to reach Manali. You can either drive all the way by your car or book a bus. Abus is the cheapest mode and an excellent choice for an overnight journey.
• Delhi to Manali Bus Timing
The first Volvo bus starts at 6.40 pm from Delhi to Manali and then the last bus at 10.30 pm. All the buses start from ISBT Delhi. The minimum time a bus take approx. 12hours 30minutes to reach.
• Manali to Delhi Bus Timing
The Volvo buses from Manali to Delhi start at after 4 pm till 8 pm. All the buses start from main bus stand near Mall road in Manali.
Places between Delhi to Manali by Road.
• Chandigarh- The distance between Delhi to Chandigarh is 298 km which takes approx. 8 hours.
• Kullu- The distance between Chandigarh to Kullu is 260 km which takes approx. 5 hours.
• Naggar- The distance between Kullu to Naggar is 25 km which hardly take 1 hour to reach.
• Manali- Naggar is the last stop; distance from Naggar to Manali is 22 km. After completing the 1 hour journey you will approach your destination.
Things you like in Between
• Name Plates (with customized messages)
• Fruit Products
• You can get your name written on rice grains
• Woolen Stuff
• Junk jewellery
Best Stops on the Way
• Haveli- This place is very famous for North Indian, South Indian, and Chinese cuisines. Their Alooparantha with butter naan and achaar is must try dish. This cost for 2 people approx. 500. Their ambiance, hospitality and service are up to mark. Haveli gained its popularity in the way to Murthal.
• Gulshan Dhaba- This is one of the oldest dhaba in the entire Sonepat region. Their main attraction is outdoor sitting under the moonlight. This is for vegetarian only, the cost for 2 people around 300.
• Ahuja Dhaba- The attraction of this dhaba is that it opens 24x7. Their Aloopiyazparantha with white butter naan is mouthwatering. It cost for 2people around 400.
• Highway on my plate- This restaurant is not very fancy but their food is up to mark. This is very good stop of Kullu on the way of Manali.
• Fat Plate- This place is picturesque with excellent ambiance. Good location, good music, and good food this is definitely you’re stopping point in Naggar.