It’s a 4 Days 3 Nights Family Package. Tour starting from Delhi and reporting at 5:30 PM at Volvo bus stand “Majnu ka Teela” near ISBT Kashmiri Gate, Delhi to Manali distance 570 km and approx 12-13 hour’s journey, on the way to Manali experience beautiful mountains & places that will make your ride a pleasant one.
Next day in the morning pick up from Volvo bus stand and drop at “Hotel Siyal Inn” via private cab (Alto). After fresh or rest, visit to Manali local sightseeing of Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Vashisht Temple (hot sprint water) and Tibetan Monastery, In the evening drop at The Mall Road & enjoy shopping.
Next day after breakfast, journey to Gulaba has been famous for skiing and other adventure sports. Besides skiing, one can also get involved in exploring the beauty of the majestic snow capped mountains. Solang Valley (Where you can experience various activities such as: paragliding, skiing, horse riding, zorbing ball, mountain bike, rope way etc.).
Next day after breakfast proceed to Manikaran Temple. & Naggar, enjoy rest of the day exploring Naggar Castle & Rorich Art Gallery.
Last day of tour after breakfast check out the “Hotel Siyal inn” & enjoy latest movie in Piccadily Theater (12:00 to 3:00 PM) In the evening drop at the Volvo Bus Stand & Depart towards Delhi.
Hotel Siyal Inn located in Model Town, Manali and 2 minute walking distance from The Mall Road. It’s a budget hotel near to The Mall Road Manali.
• Taxi: Alto Cab
• Volvo Tickets Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi (8 Tickets).
• All sightseeing destinations as mentioned in your itinerary..
• 3 night accommodations. (1 Rooms).
• Meal: MAP.
• 4 breakfasts and 3 dinners for 4 person.
• Complimentary Movie Ticket.
• Complimentary Boating Ticket
• Complimentary Pick- Up Service from Manali Bus Stop to Hotel on Arrival Day.
• Complimentary Drop Service from Hotel to Manali Bus Stop on Departure Day.
• Non – Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking in The Hotel.
• Personal expenses.
• Any other thing not mentioned in package inclusions.
• Sightseeing points are matter of all weather and climatic condition.
• Airfare/ Train Fare.
• Personal Expenses like, Laundry Shopping, Tips.
• Monument Entry Fee / Camera Fees.
• Any other additional services: F&B, Travel Insurance, Heater. *Requirement, Extra Sightseeing etc.
• Volvo Luggage charges (If applied by transporter)